Insomniac’s Top 5 Tips for Success
Event planning keeping you up at night? Insomniac has been “wide awake since 1993”, and they’re ready to share some crucial tips to growing your brand and hosting top-notch events. Here’s their inside strategy revealed.
Insomniac Events produces innovative concerts and music festivals enhanced by state of the art lighting design, large-scale art installations, interactive circus and theatrical performances, and audience participation. They emphasize the overall event experience and strive to remain innovative so that their fans have something new and exciting each time they come to an Insomniac Event. Insomniac has produced over 250 music events for more than 2,000,000 concertgoers in California, Nevada, Colorado, Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico.
- Hard Work
- The industry is growing… Success doesn’t happen overnight. Just keep working hard, persevere, and build relationships with people. Insomniac started as a weekly nightclub event in 1993, the street team is still a big part of the company.
- Electric Daisy Carnival, is more than just a concert, it’s an experience. When choosing your theme, you want to create a brand that works for you, that fans can admire and appreciate. We encourage creativity, costumes, and build an environment where it all comes together. The team is constantly thinking of new ideas to improve on prior events, that builds excitement for us, and it’s really fulfilling when it becomes a reality.
- Customer Service
- Personal outreach is important, you can change an opinion about your event by being open and fair. You’d be surprised how many fans are excited that someone is actually responding. Bonding with the people who attend is what keeps them coming back and creates growth, one person having a great time will tell 5 friends.
- Stay consistent, you can be innovative without sacrificing a certain level of production value. Growing an event always begins with creating a great experience to start the trend. Fans will remember their experience and, if it was an amazing one, they will tell friends, and more will come the following year. As you continue to build the event, it is important to keep the level of excitement and production to a level the fans expect.
- Having a solid plan will also help you streamline an event. Try to think of every possible scenario of what you might expect and make sure you are prepared for it. We have built a very close team that we can all trust, with a cohesive team events will go a lot more smoothly. Make sure you have enough staff to get the job done, if the tasks are divided appropriately, and each person is getting what they need done, you’re bound to be successful.