Software Engineer (.NET)
Flavorus is seeking an outstanding Software Engineer to join our team in our LA office. We are looking for someone to help build and scale our core services and infrastructure. We are looking for someone who is excited about the challenge of building web applications that can handle traffic spikes and load challenges to ensure that our services never go down. This is a full time position in a fast-paced, positive, innovative environment, offering flexible hours, and a great benefits package.
- Are focused and driven.
- Are a problem solver.
- Want to work on projects that could change the industry.
- Enjoy working with a small team of talented people.
- Care deeply about producing high quality work.
- Think it’s cool that your work will be used by millions of people each year.
- Connect customers with great events.
- Are a technology company.
- Are passionate about events.
- Are constantly thinking of better ways to service the customer and client.
- Believe in our product.
- Would be happy to answer any questions.
- Knowledge of in web/enterprise application development in Microsoft Windows platform and related technologies
- In-depth experience with .NET platform and related technologies (VB, C#, ASP.NET)
- Solid understanding of software design and coding on all tiers of web application and services
- In-depth database knowledge and experience. (T-SQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- An aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability
- Understanding of usability, accessibility, security and privacy standards as applicable in eCommerce
How to Apply
Interested? Submit a cover letter and resume to nick [at] flavorus [dot] com.